Which is better?
- Hugs or Kisses
- Chicken or Eggs
- Pizza or Potato
- Love or Money
- Football or Rugby
Have you ever wondered which is the best? Now you can find out by operating a “You Rather” type voting and polling section to your website. Find out which is best based on opinion polls of your websites visitors.
Is A better than B find out results of A/B testing using this plugin.
Once a user clicks a choice, they are shown the results of the poll so far.
They can then move onto the next Dilemma! increasing your websites pageviews and increasing your website users engagement.
What else can the plugin be used for?
The plugin can help you understand what, out of two options, your website users prefer. This is a good way to implement A/B testing and through it you can find out…
- Which phrase your users prefer
- Which blog title has the most impact
- Which tag-line do they prefer
- plus much much MORE
Increase user engagement and increase pageviews
The plugin gives your website visitors and area of your site they can become involved and addicted to. You can run “Would you rather” type polling games, and even allow your website visitors to contribute to the polling.
Each Dilemma results in a new pageview, and if you operate Adsense or other advertising you can quickly start displaying more adverts and increase the chances of your adverts being clicked on. Higher click through means higher revenue earned from your site.
Adding new Dilemmas is as easy as adding a new WordPress post!!
Once added they are managed on the edit posts screen just like any other WordPress post!
The plugin leverages the full power of WordPress and even allows users of the plugin to create Dilemmas through the use of custom post types and custom taxonomies.
You are able to:
- Quickly and easily add new Dilemmas for your users to vote on using shortcodes filtered by custom category or author
- Allow your users to upload their own Dilemmas with full AJAX uploads
- Display as many different Dilemma pages as you’d like (funny, serious, author specific)
- Quickly and easily check how the Dilemmas are performing through custom post type and custom fields displayed in custom columns
Version 1.0 released 7 November 2012
Initial coding and user interface.